Clearing up the Confusion on Student Loans and Their Repayment with Rebecca Bailey
Rebecca Bailey is a certified college financial consultant and CEO of Higher Ed Hustle. She is a first-generation college student who navigated the financial aid process alone, but wants to use her experience, knowledge and expertise to help prospective, current and graduating students to get to set themselves up for their best financial future while paying for college. She knows exactly how overwhelming this process can be, but also how to take control of it.
Listen to this informational College Financial Aid and Career Navigation episode with Rebecca Bailey about clearing up confusion on student loans and their repayment.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
• How sooner is better than later to start repaying loans to reduce interest costs
• The importance of a student establishing credit early and the right moves to make to improve their score
• The differences between subsidized and unsubsidized loans and using them to your advantage
• The importance of a pro-active approach when planning how to finance an education
• The right way to manage your tax plan to aid in college financing
• How to rid yourself of college tuition sticker shock
Connect with Rebecca Bailey:
Guest Contact Info: