Getting the Best College at the Best Price: There are Programs to Help! with Roger Lorelle
Roger Lorelle is the founder and president of Collegiate Funding Solutions. For over 20 years, CFS’ mission has been helping families save ON and not just for the cost of a college education.
CFS partners with college planners, financial advisors and institutions and provides them with the software, expertise, education and support necessary to help families send their children to the right college, for the right reasons, and without ruining their retirement savings or incur suffocating student loan debt.
Listen to this informational College Financial Aid and Career Navigation episode with Roger Lorelle where we discuss the programs available to help you get the best college at the best price.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
• A discussion on the importance of being an informed buyer of a college education
• The essential items a family needs to know about in in order to save on a college education
• Low hanging fruit on the tree of college cost saving opportunities
• Your EFC number that assesses a family’s ability to pay for college
• Prudent ways for families to save for college
• FAFSA and other tax related considerations when planning for college
• How you may qualify for financial aid even when you think you won’t
• What to know with multiple children in college
Connect with Roger Lorelle:
Guest Contact Info: