How can Students Discover their Careers... Their Paths in Life? with Richard Harris
Updated: Sep 27
Richard Harris is a student mentor who helps high school and college students reach their full potential. As a former high school counselor at two different schools, Richard has guided students through the high school to college planning process. In addition, Richard has also led the function that hired college students into their first jobs at two different multi-billion-dollar companies.
Because he’s “pushed” students into college and “pulled” them out, Richard brings a unique perspective that helps students and families navigate the educational planning process.
Listen to this informational College Financial Aid and Career Navigation episode with Richard Harris about how students can find their careers and path through life.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
• Finding the natural ability that you have to be the string that guides your path through life
• Why your choice of a major is more important than your choice of college
• The duel between a student and the college system
• Knowing what questions to ask yourself when deciding what career to pursue
• How parents can get involved to help a student envision their end-goal
Connect with Richard Harris:
Guest Contact Info: