How to Find Money for College with Seth Greene
Updated: Sep 27
Seth Greene is the nation’s foremost authority on growing your business with a podcast. Seth is the co-host of the Sharkpreneur podcast with Shark Tank’s Kevin Harrington that was just named “One of the Top 10 Podcasts to Listen to in 2019” by Nasdaq.
He is the founder of the direct response marketing firm Market Domination llc, and he is a 7-time best selling author who has been interviewed on NBC, CBS, Forbes, Inc, CBS Moneywatch and many more.
Listen to this informational College Financial Aid and Career Navigation episode with Seth Greene about how to find money for college
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
• Finding free money available to help pay for a college education
• How, in the end, private colleges are sometimes cheaper than public colleges
• Tax advantaged ways to pay for college
• Society’s changed landscape and how to exploit that to help fund academic pursuits
• The importance of determining what offer is a loan, a grant, or a scholarship
• How playing the game correctly is better than hunting and chasing down scholarships
Connect with Seth Greene:
Guest Contact Info: