Updated: Aug 3, 2021
Howard Woploff – College Financial Aid and Career Navigation with Tom & Maria Geffers and Seth Greene.
Episode 005 Howard Woploff Howard Wolpoff is a marketing executive with over 25 years of experience helping hundreds of businesses create profitable solutions to drive sales, attract and maintain customers, and build a solid corporate brand.
He has helped launch three businesses:
Chelsea Piers Sports and Entertainment, the Brooklyn Cyclones minor league baseball team and GRIDIRONNOW.COM, the premier site for SEC football.
He previously has served as the Director of Best Media in Houston, TX
Vice President of Client Integration at Client Focused Media where he also produced four local TV shows and was a host on Buzz TV where he interviewed local business owners and leaders.
Born and raised in New York City, Howard moved to Jacksonville in 2007. He is married with three children and earned his MBA in Marketing from Fordham University.
Listen to this informational College Financial Aid and Career Navigation episode with Howard Woploff about marketing strategies for successful career positions.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
• How colleges teach students to be employees and fall short in educating them on how to be entrepreneurs
• Identifying your audience and how to strategically get in front of them
• The advantages of virtual networks and how, in some ways, they can be more fruitful than in-person networks
• A look at marketing and how everything boils down to it as it pertains to a successful business
• The importance, as a college student, of picking a major and a schedule that suits you best
Connect with Howard Woploff:
Links Mentioned: collegedidntteachyou.com
Guest Contact info: Twitter @hwoploff