Cherese L. Spand has thrived in the financial services industry for over 16 years. She attended Mercy College in Dobbs Ferry NY. Her corporate and secular experience has moved her to educate her clients in the areas of insurance, tax-free retirement planning and asset protection. Her background as a Cosmetology Educator with strong managerial skills and training created a perfect storm. The collaboration of the two industries prompted Cherese to address a need that was lacking, Financial Literacy for Women and Women in business.
Cherese’s unique skill set and determination has set her apart in the Financial Services arena. Her focus is educating families on the importance of having a solid financial blueprint. Cherese is a member of Rotary International. She sits on the Executive Board for Monroe County Women’s Commission. And the Diversity Council for the Chamber of Commerce. She won Distinguished Rotarian of the year for 2018-2019.
Listen to this informational College Financial Aid and Career Navigation episode with Cherese Spand about helping women become financially savvy, healthy, and empowered. Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
• Love and compassion as the missing piece of the puzzle for many financial advisors
• The importance of stepping into your passion sooner rather than later
• How there is no time like the present to start planning for a secure financial future
• The possibilities of taking a passion and turning it into income
• The waste of energy that being overwhelmed is because you can achieve your goals by tackling little bits at a time
Connect with Cherese Spand
Links Mentioned: shewealth.net
Guest Contact Info