Josh Hogancamp spent over a decade working with college students in the nonprofit world with specializations in training, development, and multicultural teams. Josh was able to see firsthand the harm that massive student debt can cause young adults trying to start their life. He joined the CAPlus team to help families walk through the college process with confidence. Josh graduated from Roberts Wesleyan College with a degree in Organizational Management and holds multiple certificates in coaching and leadership development.
Listen to this informational College Financial Aid and Career Navigation episode with Josh Hogancamp where we discuss six steps that help families maximize their financial aid offers.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
• The financial peril that can occur with too much student loan debt
• The mistakes you can make on a financial aid form that can cost you thousands
• Winning as finding the right major, at the right school, for the right price
• Looking at a student’s complete academic profile to determine a college that is best suited for them
• How to make your college application stand out
• Colleges as businesses and not public services
• The best time for a family to start planning for college
• The new realities associated with test-optional applications
Connect with Josh Hogancamp:
Guest Contact Info: