The Difference Between the SAT and the ACT with Bob Smith
Updated: Sep 27
With a degree in chemical engineering, and the founder of several small to medium sized businesses, Bob Smith opened the Bethlehem Huntington Learning center in 2010.
Bob has helped thousands of high school students achieve admission to their dream colleges and universities by helping them improve their SAT and ACT College Entrance exam scores
Listen to this informational College Financial Aid and Career Navigation episode with Bob Smith about the difference between the SAT and ACT.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
• How the SAT and ACT have changed over the last several years
• What makes the ACT and SAT different and how to decide which to submit
• Why a college applicant should submit an ACT or SAT score on a college application
• How to improve your scores on the ACT or SAT
• When to start preparing for, and when to take the ACT or SAT
Connect with Bob Smith:
Guest Contact Info: