The Future of College Admissions Tests with Jack Klett
Updated: Jul 28
Jack Klett – College Financial Aid and Career Navigation with Tom & Maria Geffers and Seth Greene Episode 004 Jack Klett Jack Klett’s journey has taken him from enrollment management to academic affairs to the private for-profit and non-profit sectors.
Currently, he partners with graduate education stakeholders to advocate for inclusive, non-bias, and equitable admission practices as part of the Academic Partnerships team at ETS. Most recently, he lead the graduate and online division for Capture Higher Ed, an ed-tech company partnering with colleges and universities to achieve their recruitment and enrollment goals. Since transitioning from his role as Constituent Service Coordinator for Congressman Rush Holt of NJ, he has served five universities in an administrative & teaching role – Rider University, Drexel University, Philadelphia University, West Chester University of Pennsylvania, and Jefferson.
The university setting provides for cultures of possibility, opportunity-finding, and solution-seeking – the ideal environment for those who see problems as innovation opportunities. Jack continues to teach as associate faculty for Thomas Jefferson University, where he also led the new student recruitment effort during year one of their merger with Philadelphia University. Jack’s Bachelor of Arts degree in history is from Rider University, and his graduate degree from Villanova University is in the field of political science.
Listen to this informational College Financial Aid and Career Navigation episode with Jack Klett about higher education and the future of college admissions tests.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
• How higher education can allow an individual to become everything they wanted to be
• A discussion on the concept of, “Starting with the why,” and how understanding one’s purpose can yield positive outcomes
• The power of authenticity and how it can go a long way in making valuable connections
• An explanation of the importance of an institutions mission and how everything they do should be in concert with it
• Predictions on the future of college admissions tests
Connect with Jack: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Podcast The Buzz