Updated: May 5, 2022
Did you ever wonder about the different opportunities in the Financial Planning field?
Keep reading and find the answers!
One of Career and College Counselors’ objectives is to provide a
video/audio library of experts in the fields of college, careers, and finances.
This week, Tom and Maria interviewed Mark Belcak, a Senior Financial Advisor with MtM Financial Group providing quality financial advice to clients with significant financial concerns since 1994. He serves the needs of clients who appreciate counsel provided by an advisor who cares.
Mark is a Senior Financial Advisor with MtM Financial Group providing quality financial advice to clients with significant financial concerns since 1994. He serves the needs of clients who appreciate counsel provided by an advisor who cares.
His career began in Philadelphia and has focused predominantly on trust and estate planning with major financial institutions, including Wells Fargo (formerly Wachovia), PNC Wealth Management and Merrill Lynch.
Attention to detail, good listening skills and great empathy are symbols of his appreciation for his clients.
One of his roles is to coordinate the efforts of a team of seasoned professionals in creating and serving the long-term financial needs of his clients. Each MtM professional has the same objective—to provide outstanding service to their clients.
Listen to this informational College Financial Aid and Career Navigation episode as Tom and Maria interview Mark about what it takes to be a successful financial advisor.
Here is a quick sample:
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
· The evolution of financial advisement from buying and selling to a more all- encompassing role of financial planning
· Retirement planning as a large aspect of financial advisement
· The responsibilities of being a fiduciary
· Learning how to effectively work and communicate with other people regardless of the profession you pursue
· Public speaking as a helpful skill in any arena
· Financial advisement as all about building trusting relationships
· Differentiating between short-term irrational shifts in the market and fundamental shifts in the market
· Making the moment perfect as opposed to waiting for the moment to be perfect
· The gratification that comes with helping clients through some of life’s most trying times
· Internships as critical experience when investigating a potential career path
To listen to Mark's entire episode, click on the button below:
Connect with Mark Belcak:
Guest Contact Info: