Updated: May 6
Dr. Nicole Hall is a Higher education professional, social science researcher, urban planner, and creative spirit. She has been recognized for success in transforming programs through enhancement of strategy, innovation, and leadership, and is well-versed in initiating social change and inclusion by forging strategic alliances and outreach programs.
Dr. Nicole Hall is currently the executive director of graduate admissions at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
Listen to this informational College Financial Aid and Career Navigation episode with Dr. Nicole Hall about what you need to know when applying to an Arts and Design Institute. Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
• The commitment and dedication it takes to be an academic artist
• The careers available to one who pursues an art degree and why there’s no reason for a parent to worry about it
• How the experiences between an Art Institute and traditional college differ
• Portfolio days and how they can benefit one pursuing an education in the arts
• What makes an artist’s portfolio good and what makes one bad
• Community and University partnerships and the positive impacts they can have
Connect with Dr. Nicole Hall:
Guest Contact Info: